Welcome, thanks for checking out Grand Valley BJJ. Grand Valley BJJ opened its doors in September of 2013 with the goal of becoming the premier Martial Arts Academy in Grand Junction and the Grand Valley area. Our classes are structured for the beginner, the hobbyist, as well as the dedicated competitor. Grand Valley BJJ is also home to the only Grappling Fight Team (GFTeam) Affiliate in Colorado and also home to Bang Muay Thai Grand Junction.
Why Study Martial Arts at Grand Valley BJJ?
There are plenty of reasons for studying Martial Arts at Grand Valley Brazilian Jiu Jitsu. For starters, you will ALWAYS be greeted with a smile, our staff and instructors are friendly and dedicated to providing you with the greatest training experience in the Grand Junction area. Our instructors have all competed and continue to compete successfully. They look forward to teaching you the same skills that have been passed to them through years of training. At Grand Valley BJJ you will also be exposed to world class athletes from around the globe who frequently visit and teach classes.
More Reasons to Study With Us:
- Safe - At GVBJJ, you’ll train in a safe and controlled environment, with proven trainers.
- Fun - Learning Martial Arts should be fun. You’ll enjoy coming and you’ll want to keep coming back.
- Legacy - The Coaches at GVBJJ are highly qualified and active competitors with proven track records of success and a unrivaled passion for teaching.
- Health - As you learn Martial Arts you’ll find yourself in better health the more you train.
- Facility - 2000sq ft of training area, Muay Thai bags, a shower, and a Infrared dry sauna that are all available for use by the members
At Grand Valley BJJ, we consider our students a part of our family. We work together and support each other to maximize our training. With the help of your teammates, you’ll achieve levels of success in the gym and outside the gym you didn’t know you were capable of.
Although our gym is great, what really makes Grand Valley BJJ special are the people inside. That you’ll have to see for yourself.